Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trix

April fools day jokes at the Jardine house this morning included:

*The "Put a rubber band around the sprayer on the sink and just watch when someone goes to get a drink of water joke..." (Don't judge me by the dirty sink) =)




*The write on a piece of toiled paper with permanent marker and lay it in the toilet joke... " (I'll spare you the pic, but it was kind of funny. There was 'Hap-pee April Fools Day', 'The joke's on POO', and 'Who goes there?'

* The "Have some Kool-aid for breakfast" joke...




Did I say Kool-aid??? I meant Jello. =P




*The "Switch the Cereal joke"--











And since the day is not yet over, I can't share the next ones... You understand. =)

And if you need ideas~ A couple of routine easy joke--

*Sugar in the salt shaker (and vice versa)

*Short sheet someones bed

*Magical banana (where you slice a banana by puncturing it several placecs with a needle and moving the needle back and forth. When the "victim" peels the banana the slices are already done!)

*If you're daring you could put some koolaid in someone's shampoo-- Personally, I don't get THAT brave!

*food coloring on the bottom of your kids cups... when they pour their milk or water it turns colors!

*Sponge cake. (Frost a big sponge-- You can get a BIG car washing type at most stores for about $1 or $2.)

*Toothpaste filled Oreos (YUCK!)

*Hard boil the eggs in the egg carton in the fridge.

5 comments:

Erin said...

that's some good trickin' goin' on there! I love it!!! I need to try some of those!

twinzmama said...

You are such a fun mom!! I hope when my kids are a little older & can appreciate stuff like this I can make it as cool as you do! You're my hero ;D

Greg & Mary said...

You are so GOOD! :) I love the cereal pictures!

Mp said...

The cereal pictures are the best, they all look like its way to early for these pranks! The faucet rubber band trick is priceless...I'm glad to see that April fools is still alive in your house.

Hugs,
Mike

Chick Chat said...

You win! You are full of tricks (and not trix, cheerios!)! Love it!