Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ta da!

Today Nick graduated from preschool! (And since I'm planning on NOT sending Andrew again next year-- just want to spend more time with the little guy-- I put him in Nick's gown and cap and took pictures of him too and told him he had graduated too! LOL) It's hard to believe that Nick is going into kindergarten already, I only have 1 more year at home with Andrew before he goes to kindergarten, and that in about 8 or so months Paul will be getting baptized! Time slips through my fingers like sand!











We've been letting Paul make some decisions on how he wants to wear his hair the last few months... he has been choosing to grow it out which has been cute on him-- although I think it's made him look older. Tonight he decided that he wanted me to cut it.... INTO A MOHAWK. So, I did! He looks so stinkin' cute. We're in the last 2 weeks of school and I figure there's plenty of time for it to grow back into a regular old hairstyle by the time school starts up again in the fall so why not?
He's such a little stud! Take a look!













As you can see, I wanted a picture with each of my little men today. I just know I will be thankful later that we have these! =)

4 comments:

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

Nick is so darn cute! And Jordan thinks Paul's new do is "so AWESOME!" I do agree. I let Jordan have a BLUE mohawk at the beginning of school. SO COOL!

Melissa said...

Good mom. I need more pictures of my kids.

Melissa said...

I meant I need more pictures WITH my kids. :)

Jen said...

You're a ROCK STAR of a mom - literally! And from the looks of it, you've got mad skillz with the scissors! Reading your blog makes me realize I could loosen up...just a tad. You're incredible! I love ya babe!!

PS - Here's a little peek at Riley's preschool graduation. Little kids look soooo cute in "cap & gown" don't they??