Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Catchin' up.

I decided I should do some updating since it's been nearly a month since I've posted anything. Here are some of the things that have taken place in the last few weeks:

*There was a father/son overnighter at Dawnatta Hot Springs that Josh took the boys to, and then decided to finish the trip off by visiting with Stan and Aubrey and their kids (and make a pit stop at the Pepperidge Farms factory for some Mint Milano's-- since it IS on the way!) The boys had a fun time camping and have been after me ever since to go camping again! Nick made fast friends with the ward clerk and apparently wouldn't leave his side, but come the next few Sunday's he acts like he doesn't even know the poor man. He's such a tease. Here's some pics of me sending them off.





*Paul finished up Kindergarten and is now going to be a FIRST GRADER!! That means a FULL day, two recesses, and LUNCH at a new school! He's very excited about it. This is him and his bus stop buddies coming home on the last day of school. As you can see by the winter coats, it wasn't a very warm day!






*I had a movie night with the rascals while Josh was playing in the band one night. We made "homemade" air popped popcorn and rented Snowbuddies from the Redbox. I thought they'd fall asleep early cause we'd had a big day, but they surprised me by staying VERY awake! We had a fun time.






*We had the usual mischeiveousness -- such as this:


I think I'm still finding KIX cereal in and under the couches! LOL

*And we just got Nick and Andrew signed up and registered for Pre-school for this next year. They got to go and meet the teacher yesterday and are very excited. Nick will go 3 days a week and Andrew will go the other 2.

*OH! We woke up to SNOW today. Seriously. It was more than a heavy frost and it did melt fairly quickly, but SNOW in MID-JUNE. So, I feel justified in turning the thermostat up a couple of degrees, even if it is "Summer". Craziness!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been wondering where you were. It sounds like it's been good busy for the past few weeks for you! We've been busy too, accepting a job for Clint in Texas and buying a house. I hope all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

What cute little boys! I get such a kick out of them. Your little family is darling and we love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to post comments yet, that last one was from me, Jodi