Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shayla Designs

The Internet is awesome. It's so fun to see and catch up with people from "way back when"! I just found out that my friend Bryce's mom is selling her handmade (and beautiful) items online. The link is on the left hand side of the blog under "sites we like to visit" and is called Shayla Designs. You should check out her Beautiful work. I know from personally having the chance to work for her briefly as a teenager that she puts a lot of care into her items!
Yay Internet! And Good Luck Shanon, with your online adventure!

2 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I am glad you found our blog. Brett totally remembers you and now I wish I knew you too. He speaks very highly of you. I will have to read your blog so I can get to know you better! :) Please continue to visit ours, we love company!
Thank you so much for putting a link on your blog. I will pass your hello and blog to Shanon. She loves reading blogs and I am sure she would be so happy to see yours. If you will email me your address we will get your pillow in the mail! angela@allencafe.com
Thanks again! Oh and you have the cutest little boys ever!

Melissa said...

JEALOUS! Please get one for me too?