Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's that taste in my mouth?

Josh likes to bid for stuff on ebay. Not seriously though. What I mean is, Josh will bid like a dollar on big ticket items, such as a truck or guitars. Well the other day he tells me:
"So I bid $1 on a violin on ebay."
I reply something lame, like "Mmmm hmmm."
He says, "I got it."
I tell him he's nuts-o if he thinks someone will send him the never-been-used, new violin, with a case and bow and such~ all for $1.
He tells me that they will or they'll risk getting a bad review on ebay.
I of course tell him again that he must have held his breath under water a little too long the last time we went swimming, cause it's NOT happening.

Guess who's eating her words.

Seriously. UPS came yesterday, and the violin is in great shape.





7 comments:

Rosenberg Family said...

Oh my gosh! How cool! What a deal...maybe i will have to start trying that now!!
Steph

pntmom said...

you've got luck on your side. keep bidding and rub some our way.
this may be a funny question, but does he know how to play? Better see ya at primary activity day!

twinzmama said...

That is so funny! Maybe I should try since I have been regretting selling mine a long time ago!

Greg & Mary said...

That's awesome! :)
Thanks for all your comments and prayers in lil' Caleb's behalf. We appreciate it!

Morgen said...

That's so cool. There was a story like that last year. Some guy bid 99cents on two superbowl tickets and a hotel room for the weekend...the seller forgot to put a minimum price and he got it all for a buck..and they really gave it to him.
That's so fun when stuff like that happens.

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

WOW...Go Josh!!

Linda Gibbs said...

That is SOOOO Josh!! What a wacko!