Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School Days!



So I finally have all my boys in school! It's great, and they're all happy to be a part of something "new". The preschool thing works out nicely because Nick is in the 4 year old class and goes 3 days a week,and Andrew is in the 3 year old class and goes the other 2 days. This way I get to have some one on one time with each of the little ones while the other is at school. It's not a lot of time, but it has always been so rare for me to get any one on one with Andrew that I am really enjoying it. He's growing up so quickly right before my very eyes.

Here are some pictures of my little stud-muffins on their first days of school.







6 comments:

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

Darla, all three of your boys can seriously NOT be in school!!! That's crazy!!! They are so freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Gibbs said...

Those may be the most handsome boys ever!!! Nick and Andrew look like they are twins. They look like the same age. Don't tell Nick that!

carolyn q said...

The boys are so cute and how wonderful that you are able to get some time alone with each of them. I am sure they love having you to themselves.

twinzmama said...

What a handsome family you have, too bad my girl is not a little older, we could arrange a marriage or something, lol! I know all about that trying to spend individual time with each, a hard thing in my house for sure!

Linda Gibbs said...

AMEN, SISTERS! It is extremely hard. Are we 3 serious about exercising?? And nagging each other?

Melissa said...

WOW! They are handsome.