Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Guess I'm "IT"

Ok, so I got tagged... a couple of times... so... Here ya go:

SIX unspectacular/quirky things about me:

*I love stocking up on preparedness items because it makes me feel safe! If I had the money for it I would totally go to town on my storage. I LOVE being prepared. Some of my relatives have started comparing me to the boy scouts-- ALWAYS PREPARED!

*This one really is wierd. I have a thing about clean ears. I LOVE Q-tips! It's like a mini-massage or scratching the un-reachable itch.

*I HATE leaving my house ANYTIME if it isn't clean. I mean, I'll do it, but I hate it. And it makes no difference if no one is coming over, I like it clean for me. A tidy house makes me feel like I have some control.

*I am an awesome Gleek-er. Josh hates it, but seriously, I could win contests.

*I ALWAYS rinse my glass before I fill it with water to drink... even glasses straight out of the dishwasher...(Sometimes I even rinse plastic cups!) I have even rubbed of on Josh with this one. I'll be the first to admit that this one doesn't make any sense.

*When I sing along with songs, half the time I dont know all the words or the correct ones, so I kind of fill in the blanks with what I think they should be... Josh always gives me funny looks and laughs when I do this because of course HE knows all the words.



And I was also tagged for Crazy Eights:

8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
1- re-organizing/cleaning
2- getting ready for the holidays
3- Christmas gifts
4- trying to learn new skills
5- thinking of ways to bring in more income
6- planning
7- cooking
8- writing lists

8 words or phrases I use often:
1- Are you kidding me?
2- Whatever.
3- Seriously!
4- I love you!
5- Go tell Dad.
6- Uh huh...
7- Awesome!
8- Oh! Doggone it!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
(half of these aren't even on anymore)
1- The Office
2- According to Jim
3- Home Improvement
4- Almost any cooking show...
5- M*A*S*H
6- Bewitched
7- I love Lucy
8- Andy Griffith Show

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1- Took a kid to preschool
2- Went shopping
3- Made a salad
4- Wrapped a gift
5- Went to a family gathering
6- Laughed
7- Froze some homemade jam
8- Gave heart medicine

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Mom's house
2- My house
3- Sizzler
4- Olive Garden
5- Puerto Vallerta
6- Texas Roadhouse
7- Craigos
8- Johnny Carinos

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1- Being Healthier
2- Josh finishing school!
3- Becoming financially free... someday!
4- Thanksgiving
5- Christmas
6- Seeing family for the holidays
7- Making my yard more "finished"
8- Next years garden

8 Things on My Wish List:
1- I could give more to others.
2- Family lived a little closer.
3- Josh could get that record deal he dreams of...
4- I knew more.
5- VACATION!
6- Fewer bills/ more income!
7- They didn't put that house right behind mine.
8- It was time for another mom/daughter weekend...

8 people I tag:
1- Jodi
2- Mindy J.
3- Carolyn
4- Bonnie
5- Amie
6- Melissa L.
7- Angela
8- Natalie

(Do whichever one you want :D )

4 comments:

carolyn q said...

AWK. . .what kind of friend are you that tags me? HeHee. . .okay I will get around to it. I think we are two peas in a pod though when I was reading some of your tags. . .it could have been ME writing those things.
(Hugs)

Morgen said...

I love making lists! I make them all the time, don't really use them...but I love to make them:)
and the food storage...I am with yah...wish I could just go out and buy it all at once!

Erin said...

That is so fun. I love to read about other peoples quirks and all the fun things you like to do and have done. Lists are our friends...even though like Morgen I don't use them a lot...I make them!

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

I love learning more about you. I love these tag things cause you can learn some cool things about people. I wish I was more like you in the clean house and being prepared!