Friday, November 14, 2008

I LOVE the things kids say.

This morning while in the car with Nick, I told him about a cute girl we were going to go see... Nick responds like this:

"None of girls look cute to me.... just you. You're the only one that looks cute to me..." (pause) "...even Dad. Both of you guys are cute to me."

LOL It made me laugh out loud. I told him "Well, Thank you Nick. That's very nice of you." and then I pulled to a stop sign and quickly jotted down what he had said because it was so sweet!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is soooo cute. I love it when kids say things like that....it really makes my day. What a cute little Nick. I'm not surprised he's so sweet with you and Josh for parents!

Greg & Mary said...

Love it! I'm sure it made Josh feel good to know that the two of you are the only cute girls! :)

twinzmama said...

I hope my kids have half the personality that yours do, that Nick, he must keep you in stitches all the time! Oh, and Josh is a pretty cute girl!!