Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So much to do, so little time!

It's so hard to keep up on all the stuff I want to!

We haven't had any serious problems with Nick since we came home. (That we know of.) Andrew has been taking a while to get over a bad cough, but I think I see the end of it coming. Thankfully! As a side note, may I recommend the cough suppressant Delsym to anyone who has children!
Paul also has been sick -- to his stomach a couple of times this week- randomly. In fact I kind of think it's nerves. He internalizes so much and is such a deep thinker. He's really concerned about "What if we move?". And all the stuff with Nick too probably. I think he gives himself reflux. We're always trying to reassure him that everything is OK, but I think that he's just a worrier.

Josh set up a myspace page for himself to let people hear his music. The link is : http://www.myspace.com/uncommonsensetheband It's a work in progress, but for only being up about 3 days he has TONS of views and plays. If you have the time you should take a listen. And remember this stuff is 'demo-done'-- when he gets a record deal it will be even better!

I have taken a step back from working at Broulims. Josh and I decided that it would be in our family's best interest if I stayed home more. And work is getting busier for Josh, so that will help. I'm really excited to be back at home more. In my heart of hearts this is where I know I should be and want to be. Of course, different times in life call for different steps, and if we feel that I should go back to work to help Josh when he's back in school, then we'll do what is necessary. For the meantime though, the kids are thrilled and I am too.

We've had a lot of interest in our home, but no offers yet. We haven't had any negative feedback though either, so that's good. The right family just hasn't come around yet. If there is anything that we know (but seem to always be reminded of) is that EVERYTHING is on the Lord's time. When it is right it will happen.

That sums up the most recent happenings here. We are still just SO GLAD to be home. I feel like Dorothy in 'The Wizard of OZ'-- all I want to do is say over and over "There's no place like home, there's no place like home!"

Love y'all!

No comments: